Sunday 3 November 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Racketeer, directed by Howard Higgin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1929 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Catherine Anglade: French actress, director and television producer who died on 4 June 1994 in Paris.
- Giuseppe Burati: Italy sport Champion.
- Alfonso Orueta: Chilean footballer manager and politician (d. 2012).
- Neal Barrett: American writer of fantasy, science fiction, mystery/suspense, and historical fiction.
- Olav Aukrust: Norwegian poet and educator (d. 1929).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 November 1929 and get them!