Sunday 4 January 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mohammed Sahir and Fredrik Stabel.
Die Augen des Ole Brandis, directed by Stellan Rye, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1914 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Mohammed Sahir: shah (Afghanistan).
- Fredrik Stabel: Norwegian writer, newspaper illustrator, and humorist.
- Jean-Pierre Vernant: French historian and anthropologist, specialist in ancient Greece.
- Pierre Moraux: Arcis-le-Ponsart EXecutives.
- Herman Franks: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 2009).
- Silas Weir Mitchell US physician/author (Free Quaker): dies at age 84.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- On the Old Fall River Line - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?