Thursday 4 September 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander Coe and Louis Aliot.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Honky Tonk Women by The Rolling Stones.
The Trouble with Girls, directed by Peter Tewksbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Hardy Boys.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Travel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1969!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1969 ?
- Alexander Coe: Welsh DJ and record producer.
- Louis Aliot: French politician, a lawyer by profession, and the vice president of the Front National since 16 January 2011.
- Sasha : Welsh DJ and producer (Sasha & John Digweed).
- Ramon Dekkers: Dutch kick-boxer and mixed martial artist (d. 2013).
- Giorgi Margvelashvili: Georgian academic and politician 4th President of Georgia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
- Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue
- The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
- The Youngbloods - Get Together
- Jackie DeShannon - Put A Little Love In Your Heart
- Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
- Three Dog Night - Easy To Be Hard
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline (Good Times Never Seemed So Good)
- Tom Jones - I'll Never Fall In Love Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?