Sunday 6 February 1966
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to My Love by Petula Clark.
In UK These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra was in the top 5 hits.
Agatha Christie's 'Ten Little Indians', directed by George Pollock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while Those Who Love by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1966.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1966!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1966 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Tom Tupa: NFL punter / quarterback (Cleveland Browns, NE Patriots).
- Rick Astley: Pop Singer.
- Alex Antonitsch: in Austria; tennis star.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Petula Clark - My Love
- The Beach Boys - Barbara Ann
- The T-Bones - No Matter What Shape (Your Stomach's In)
- The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
- Lou Christie - Lightnin' Strikes
- Mike Douglas - The Men In My Little Girl's Life
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - She's Just My Style
- The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
- Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid
- Ray Charles - Crying Time
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?