Wednesday 6 November 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Yellow Submarine, directed by George Dunning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1968 ?
- Chad Curtis: Marion, Indiana -- Outfielder (New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers).
- Edward Linskens: Soccer player (PSV).
- Vlast Plavucha: Hockey forward (Team Slovakia 1998).
- Kelly Rutherford in Elizabethtown: Kentucky, USA; actress (Generations).
- Caesar Meadows: American cartoonist.
- Alfred Williams: NFL defensive end (SF 49ers, Broncos - Super Bowl 32)
- Jerry Yang: Taiwanese-American engineer and businessman co-founded Yahoo!
- Kelly Rutherford: TV Actress
- Nixon elected 37th President of US, defeating Hubert Humphrey
- Students of SF State Counsel go on strike
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- The Turtles - Elenore
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?