Tuesday 7 December 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Madame DuBarry, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1920 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Fiorenzo Magni: Italian cyclist, a pro from 1940-1956.
- Tatamkulu Afrika: South African poet and writer (d. 2002).
- Tatamkhulu Afrika: South African poet and author (d. 2002).
- Walter Nowotny: Austrian-born German fighter pilot (Born 1920).
- New South Wales make 802 against South Australia, then Mailey takes 8-81.
- USPD-KPD parties merge into Vereinigte Communist Party of Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Thank God for a Garden - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 December 1920 and get them!