Tuesday 21 December 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Outside the Law, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1920 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Jean Gascon: Canadian actor and director (d. 1988).
- Alicia Alonso: Cuban ballerina.
- Bob Bindig: American cartoonist (d. 2006).
- Joseph Fegan: Los Angeles Military man.
- Georges Balandier: French sociologist, anthropologist and ethnologist noted for his research in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Mohammed Abdullah Hassan: Somalian nationalist leader (Born 1856).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whispering - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- The Argentines, the Portugese, and the Greeks - Nora Bayes
- You're the Only Girl That Made Me Cry - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?