Thursday 7 February 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Funny Face, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1957 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Damaso Garcia: Baseball player.
- Carney Lansford: American baseball player.
- Richard Cook: British jazz writer (d. 2007).
- Michel Vaillant: Michel Vaillant is the title of a French comics series created in 1957 by French cartoonist Jean Graton and published originally by Le Lombard.
- Rudolph Reti: Composer, dies at 71.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?