Monday 25 February 1957
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredible Shrinking Man, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1957 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jane Ackroyd: British sculptor.
- Sergio Marques: Portuguese politician.
- Stuart Wood: Scottish musician, a guitarist, pianist, bassist and mandolinist with the "Bay City Rollers," one of the biggest pop groups of the 1970s.
- Stuart "Woody" Wood: Scotland, United Kingdom -- Guitarist (Bay City Rollers-Saturday Night).
- Chuck Strahl: Canadian businessman and politician 28th Canadian Minister of Transport.
- Martin Zobel: Estonian ecologist and academic
- Régis Laspalès: French comedian and actor best known for his collaboration with Philippe Chevallier.
- Supreme Court decides 6-3, baseball is only antitrust exempt pro sport
- US Supreme Court decides 6-3, baseball is only antitrust-exempt professional sport.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?