Tuesday 19 February 1957
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dave "Smoke" Stewart in Oakland and Falco .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredible Shrinking Man, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Six-Five Special.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1957 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Dave "Smoke" Stewart in Oakland: California, USA; pitcher (Oakland Athletics).
- Falco : Austrian pop and rock musician and rapper.
- Patrizia Giugno: Italian showgirl and singer, who died in Brescia on 25 March 1978, aged 21, from carotid artery thrombosis.
- Lorianne Crook: American radio and television host.
- Ray Winstone: English actor singer and producer.
- Maurice Garin: Italian-born French road bicycle racer, best known for winning the inaugural Tour de France in 1903, and for being stripped of his title in the second Tour in 1904 along with eight others, for cheating.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 February 1957
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?