Sunday 7 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dame Joan Sutherland and Joan Sutherland in Sydney.
Fear o' God, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1926 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dame Joan Sutherland: Australian operatic soprano (d. 2010).
- Joan Sutherland in Sydney: Australia; operatic soprano (Met Opera).
- Joan Sutherland: Australian singer, a leading 20th century coloratura operatic soprano called "Las Stupenda.
- Agop Haira-Bedian: France sport Champion.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1926
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?