Sunday 7 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Fear o' God, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1926 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Agop Haira-Bedian: France sport Champion.
- Dame Joan Sutherland: Australian operatic soprano (d. 2010).
- Joan Sutherland in Sydney: Australia; operatic soprano (Met Opera).
- Joan Sutherland: Australian singer, a leading 20th century coloratura operatic soprano called "Las Stupenda.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?