Sunday 8 April 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1928 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Eric Porter: London, England -- Actor (Antony & Cleopatra, 39 Steps).
- John Gavin in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Back Street, Psycho, Murder for Sale).
- Leah Rabin: widow of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (d. 2000).
- Monty Sunshine: jazz bandleader ("Gotta Travel On").
- Mary Zeldenrust-Noordanus: CEO (NVSH).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?