Sunday 8 April 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Porter and John Gavin in Los Angeles.
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1928 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Eric Porter: London, England -- Actor (Antony & Cleopatra, 39 Steps).
- John Gavin in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Back Street, Psycho, Murder for Sale).
- Monty Sunshine: jazz bandleader ("Gotta Travel On").
- Mary Zeldenrust-Noordanus: CEO (NVSH).
- Leah Rabin: widow of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin (d. 2000).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?