Wednesday 11 April 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1928 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Monique Gerard: France Actor.
- Michel Gagnion: French executive, General director of the French Federation of Soccer.
- Thomas Tycho: Australian musician, a famous virtuoso pianist, composer and arranger.
- Ethel Kennedy: American news figure and the wife of Robert Kennedy.
- Edwin Pope: American journalist and author.
- Tommy Tycho: Hungarian-Australian pianist composer and conductor (d. 2013)
- Henri Garcin: Belgian film actor who has appeared in more than 100 films since 1956.
- Ethel Skakel in Chicago: Illinois, USA; wife of Robert F. Kennedy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 11 April 1928 and get them!