Wednesday 11 April 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1928 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Ethel Skakel in Chicago: Illinois, USA; wife of Robert F. Kennedy.
- Henri Garcin: Belgian film actor who has appeared in more than 100 films since 1956.
- Michel Gagnion: French executive, General director of the French Federation of Soccer.
- Ethel Kennedy: American news figure and the wife of Robert Kennedy.
- Thomas Tycho: Australian musician, a famous virtuoso pianist, composer and arranger.
- Monique Gerard: France Actor
- Edwin Pope: American journalist and author
- Tommy Tycho: Hungarian-Australian pianist composer and conductor (d. 2013)
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?