Thursday 8 August 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
xXx, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 August 2002!
Which were the important events of 8 August 2002 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Dominic de Guzman, priest, (1170-1221).
- Sweden - Namesday of Queen Silvia, an Official Flag Day.
- Taiwan: Father's Day. (In Mandarin, Ba Ba means father and 8-8, or August 8).
- St. Hormisdas
- St. Smaragdus (and companions)
- St. Largus
- St. Cyriacus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 August
- Accountancy scandals: WorldCom announced it had discovered discovered earlier.
- The U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) votes to require television manufacturers to include digital tunerss in nearly all televisions by 2007.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?