Sunday 10 August 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Barbeault and Stephen Fagan.
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1941 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Marcel Barbeault: French serial killer.
- Stephen Fagan: American news figure, arrested 4/16/1998 on a kidnapping charge of abducting his two daughters 18 years before.
- Rich Brooks: American football player, a former player for the National Football League and one-time coach of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Anita Lonsbrough: England, United Kingdom -- 200m backstroke swimmer (1960 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Kees van Kooten: Dutch TV host / founder (Simplistic Union).
- Susan White: Australian painter and sculptor
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?