Sunday 10 June 1973
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brandon Sanders and Carl Kidd.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK Can The Can by Suzi Quatro was in the top 5 hits.
Battle for the Planet of the Apes, directed by J. Lee Thompson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warship.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1973 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Brandon Sanders: Safety (New York Giants).
- Carl Kidd: NFL defensive back (Oakland Raiders).
- David Friedman in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Jason - Little House on the Prairie).
- Wade Miller: CFL linebacker (Winnipeg Blue Bombers).
- Flesh-N-Bone: American rapper (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony).
- Faith Evans: American singer
- Flesh-n-Bone : American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony)
- Damian Kallabis: Polish-German runner
- Pokey Reese: American baseball player
- 19th LPGA Championship won by Mary Mills
- NASA launches Radio Astronomy Explorer 49 into lunar orbit
- John Paul Getty III, grandson of billionaire J. Paul Getty, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Elton John - Daniel
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?