Monday 18 October 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Midnight Lovers, directed by John Francis Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1926!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1926 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Klaus Kinski: Kinski was found dead of a heart attack at his Los Angeles home on 23 November 1991.
- George C Scott in Wise: Virginia, USA; actor (Patton, Bible, Taps, Hardcore).
- Klaus Kinski [Nikolas Naksynski]: Poland -- Actor (Little Drummer Girl).
- Thomas Millar: Historian.
- Chuck Berry in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; rocker ("Roll over Beethoven").
- Chuck Berry: American singer, musician, songwriter and recording artist. Berry revolutionized rock and roll with his blend of country music, roadhouse blues and rhythm sets. He is considered one of the best instrumental guitarist of his generation to artists such as John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, U2, and the Rolling Stones. He achieved his popularity in the mid-1950s and in the 1960s. Even though he no longer had records on the top of the charts, he remained a popular rock 'n' roller in the '80s and '
- Frankfurter Zeitung publishes Lenins political testament
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Looking at the World Thro' Rose-Colored Glasses - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?