Saturday 2 June 1973
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Neifi Perez and Fabrice Baron.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future, directed by Leonid Gaidai, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warship.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lemonade Stand or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1973!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1973 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Neifi Perez: Dominican baseball player.
- Fabrice Baron: French footballer who played as a defender for Calais from 1999 to 2008.
- Carlos Acosta: Cuban-English actor and dancer.
- Marko Kristal: Estonian footballer and manager.
- Neifi Pérez: Dominican-American baseball player.
- Nash at Nine closes at Helen Hayes Theater NYC after 21 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Elton John - Daniel
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- The Sweet - Little Willy
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?