Sunday 12 August 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eva Schmitt and Charles Blackman.
The Patriot, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 1928!
Which were the important events of 12 August 1928 ?
- Eva Schmitt: Germany Actor.
- Charles Blackman: Australian painter and illustrator.
- Bob Buhl: American baseball player (d. 2001).
- Dan Curtis: American film and television producer and director (d.2006).
- Leos Janacek: Czech composer (Born 1854).
- 9th Olympic Games close in Amsterdam
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 August 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?