Sunday 12 August 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Patriot, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 1928!
Which were the important events of 12 August 1928 ?
- Charles Blackman: Australian painter and illustrator.
- Bob Buhl: American baseball player (d. 2001).
- Dan Curtis: American film and television producer and director (d.2006).
- Eva Schmitt: Germany Actor.
- Leos Janacek: Czech composer (Born 1854).
- 9th Olympic Games close in Amsterdam
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?