Tuesday 13 February 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willie Smith and Jorg Bergmeister.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Crocodile Rock by Elton John.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
The Harder They Come, directed by Perry Henzell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Little Princess.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lunar Lander or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 13 February 1973 ?
Famous Birthdays:13 February
- Musical El Grande de Coca-Cola, premieres in New York City
- US dollar devalued by 10 percent.
- The United States Dollar is devalued by 10%.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 February 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Hurricane Smith - Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
- John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?