Wednesday 13 March 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Blue Camellia by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1957 ?
- John Hoeven: American politician, 31st governor and junior senator from North Dakota.
- Moses Hogan: American composer and conductor (d. 2003).
- Jean-Yves Lafesse: French comedian on radio and television, known for his phone hoaxes and its gags from passersby on the street.
- Artus De Penguern: French actor and film maker.
- Steve Lake: American baseball player.
- Lena Ashwell: English actress/theatrical manager (Kingsway), dies at age 84.
- Bloody battles after anti-Batista demonstration in Havana, Cuba.
- Cuban student revolutionaries storm the presidential palace in Havana in a failed attempt on the life of President Fulgencio Batista.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?