Saturday 30 March 1957
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Butterfly by Andy Williams.
12 Angry Men, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Scapegoat by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1957 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Michael Lehmann: American director and producer.
- Paul Reiser: American actor and screenwriter.
- Paul Reiser in New York City: New York, USA; actor (My Two Dads, Diner, Aliens, Mad About You).
- Yelena Vladimirovna Kondakova Russian cosmonaut (Soyuz TM 20: STS 84).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?