Saturday 13 March 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Eight Days A Week by The Beatles.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Major Dundee, directed by Sam Peckinpah, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1965 ?
Famous Birthdays:13 March
- Jeff Beck replaces Eric Clapton of the Yardbirds
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- The Temptations - My Girl
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Hurt So Bad
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?