Sunday 13 March 1966
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tine Scheuer-Larsen and Akira Nogami.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Ballad Of The Green Berets by Barry Sadler.
In UK The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore by The Walker Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Harper, directed by Jack Smight, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Double Image by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching En famille.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1966!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1966 ?
- Tine Scheuer-Larsen: in Denmark; tennis star.
- Akira Nogami: wrestler (NJPW).
- Homero Cárdenas Guillén: Mexican drug lord known by his aliases El Majadero and El Orejón, who was the alleged leader of the Gulf Cartel, a drug trafficking organization.
- Kathy Whitworth wins LPGA Lagunita Golf Invitational.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barry Sadler - The Ballad Of The Green Berets
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
- Herman's Hermits - Listen People
- The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin'
- Bob Lind - Elusive Butterfly
- The Rolling Stones - 19th Nervous Breakdown
- The Beatles - Nowhere Man
- Lou Christie - Lightnin' Strikes
- Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law
- Simon and Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?