Tuesday 13 May 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Senta Berger and Imca Marina.
Citizen Kane, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1941 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Senta Berger: Vienna, Austria -- Actress (Cast a Giant Shadow).
- Imca Marina: Dutch popular singer who writes for a gossip magazine, an advice column to those in despair.
- Ritchie Valens: American singer who, after renting a hall for a music gig to pay the rent on his home, was "discovered" by a talent scout.
- Joe Brown: English singer-songwriter guitarist and game show host.
- Jody Conradt: American basketball player and coach.
- Onishiki Uichiro: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 26th Yokozuna (Born 1891).
- Martin Bormann is named head of Nazi Party Chancellery in Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?