Monday 13 September 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Strong Man, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1926!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1926 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Andrew Brimmer: American economist and academic (d. 2012).
- Emile Francis: Canadian ice hockey player coach and manager.
- J Raley: American soldier and politician (d. 2012).
- Emile Francis NHL player/coach/general manager (New York Rangers: Saint Louis Blues, Hartford Whalers).
- Franco Pedroni: Italy sport Champion.
- Sidney Drell: American theoretical physicist and arms control expert. He is a professor emeritus at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) and senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution. Drell is a noted contributor to the fields of quantum electrodynamics and particle physics. The Drell–Yan process is partially named for him. He co-authored the textbook "Relativistic Quantum Mechanics" with James Bjorken. He was awarded the National Medal of Science, 2011, presented to him by President
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Cherie, I Love You - Ross Gorman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?