Friday 13 September 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) by John Parr.
In UK Dancing In The Street by David Bowie & Mick Jagger was in the top 5 hits.
After Hours, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Lucky by Jackie Collins was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1985!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1985 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- David Jordan: English singer-songwriter.
- Tom Learoyd-Lahrs: Australian rugby player.
- Emi Suzuki: Chinese-Japanese model and actress.
- Freddie Wong: Entrepreneur.
- Dane Rudhyar: French-American astrologer, one of most noted and respected astrologers of the 20th century.
- 2nd MTV Awards: Bruce Springsteen
- John Williams introduces new Today Show theme
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- John Parr - St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)
- Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Kool & The Gang - Cherish
- Huey Lewis & The News - Power Of Love
- Phil Collins - Don't Lose My Number
- Aretha Franklin - Freeway Of Love
- Wham! - Freedom
- Prince - Pop Life
- Pat Benatar - Invincible
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?