Sunday 14 December 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Dailey and Jean Trignac.
The Battle of Shiloh, directed by Joseph Smiley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Dan Dailey: American actor (d. 1978).
- Jean Trignac: French criminal, a thug and thief who viciously assaulted eight people.
- Greece formally takes possession of Crete.
- Haruna, the fourth and last ship of the Kongo-class, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses during World War I and World War II.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?