Tuesday 16 November 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Clarence L. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1920 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Jean Boulet: French aviator, a founding member of the French Académie de l'air et de l'espace.
- Betty Hicks: LPGA golfer.
- Richard Le Blond: Cincinnati EXecutives.
- 1st postage stamp meter is set in Stamford Conn
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?