Sunday 21 November 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Meeker in Minneapolis and Ralph Meeker.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Ralph Meeker in Minneapolis: Minnesota, USA; actor (Anderson Tapes, Night Stalker).
- Ralph Meeker: American film, stage and television actor best known for starring in the 1953 Broadway production of Picnic, and in the 1955 film noir cult classic Kiss Me Deadly.
- Stan Musial: American baseball star, a left-handed outfielder and first baseman and leading hitter who was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1969.
- Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as ''Bloody Sunday''. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake up in My Mammy's Arms - Peerless Quartet
- My Little Bimbo Down on the Bimbo Isle - Frank Crumit
- Cuban Moon - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Save a Little Dram for Me - Bert Williams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?