Friday 18 April 2008
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Touch My Body by Mariah Carey.
In UK American Boy by Estelle featuring Kanye West was in the top 5 hits.
Let the Right One In, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 2008!
Which were the important events of 18 April 2008 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 April
- A 5.2-5.4-magnitude earthquake rocks Illinois, USA, centered near West Salem, the largest in the region in 40 years, and felt 350 miles away.
- CNN news anchor Richard Quest is arrested for possession of methamphetamine in New York's Central Park. (Reuters)
- A Texas judge rules that 418 children taken from the YFZ Ranch should remain in state custody for 60 days. (''Ft. Worth Star-Telegram'')
- South Korea agrees to open its market to beef from the United States ahead of trade talks. (Reuters via ''The Washington Post'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?