Sunday 18 February 1973
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Crocodile Rock by Elton John.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
Walking Tall, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1973 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Claude Makelele: French footballer.
- Claude Makélélé: French footballer and manager.
- Shawn Estes: American baseball player: pitcher, Giants.
- Sandra Palmer wins LPGA Pompano Beach Golf Classic.
- 54-kg octopus measuring 7 metres across captured in Hood Canal, Washington.
- Belgian Emile Puttemans runs 3000 metre indoor record 7:39.2.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Hurricane Smith - Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
- John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?