Monday 18 February 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Gesek and Henry Winter.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1963 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- John Gesek: NFL center (Washington Redskins).
- Henry Winter: English football journalist.
- Rob Andrew: English rugby player and cricketer.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 February 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?