Wednesday 19 January 1938
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eskil Hemberg and Phil Everly in Brownie.
The Buccaneer, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Comedy Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1938!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1938 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Eskil Hemberg: Composer.
- Phil Everly in Brownie: Kentucky, USA; singer (Everly Bros - "Wake Up Little Susie").
- Denny Smith American politician (Representative-Republican-Oregon: 1981-).
- GM began mass production of diesel engines
- General Motors begins mass production of diesel engines.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?