Monday 19 May 1958
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers.
In UK Who's Sorry Now by Connie Francis was in the top 5 hits.
Indiscreet, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1958!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1958 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 May
- South Pacific soundtrack album goes to #1 and stays #1 for 31 weeks
- US and Canada form North American Air Defense Command (NORAD).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
- David Seville - Witch Doctor
- Elvis Presley - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
- The Platters - Twilight Time
- Laurie London - He's Got The Whole World (In His Hands)
- Dean Martin - Return To Me
- The Monotones - Book Of Love
- Nat King Cole - Looking Back
- The Champs - Tequila
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?