Friday 19 November 1943
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1943 ?
- Sharon Wilder: LPGA golfer.
- Fred Lipsius: NYC, New York -- Rock pianist / sax (Blood, Sweat & Tears).
- Aurelio Monteagudo: Cuban-American baseball player and manager (d. 1990).
- Miyagiyama Fukumatsu: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 29th Yokozuna (Born 1895).
- U-536 sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 November 1943 and get them!