Friday 19 November 1943
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sharon Wilder and Fred Lipsius.
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1943 ?
- Sharon Wilder: LPGA golfer.
- Fred Lipsius: NYC, New York -- Rock pianist / sax (Blood, Sweat & Tears).
- Aurelio Monteagudo: Cuban-American baseball player and manager (d. 1990).
- Miyagiyama Fukumatsu: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 29th Yokozuna (Born 1895).
- U-536 sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?