Saturday 20 November 1943
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Falcon and the Co-eds, directed by William Clemens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1943 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Veronica Hamel: American actress and producer.
- Lindsay Thomas: (Rep-D-Georgia, 1983- ).
- Veronica Hamel in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actress (Joyce - Hill Street Blues, 79 Park Ave).
- U-538 sinks in Atlantic Ocean
- US forces land on Tarawa and Makin Atoll in the Gilbert Islanda.
- World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins : United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- WWII: War in the Pacific: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and ROC leader Chiang Kai-Shek meet at the Cairo Conference to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- Lebanon gains independence from France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?