Tuesday 19 November 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Justine Greiner and Terry Farrell in Cedar Rapids.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'm Leaving It Up To You by Dale & Grace.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
High and Low, directed by Akira Kurosawa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1963 ?
- Justine Greiner: Boston, Massachusetts -- Playmate (February, 1984).
- Terry Farrell in Cedar Rapids: Iowa, USA; actress (Laurie - Paper Dolls).
- Zsuzsanna Janosi: Hungarian fencer.
- Terry Farrell: American actress.
- Jon Potter: English-American field hockey player.
- Gary Riley: American actor
- Carmen Amaya: Spanish flamenco dancer, dies at about 50.
- Worst Canadian air disaster kills 118 in Montreal, Quebec.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Lesley Gore - She's A Fool
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?