Saturday 21 November 1970
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family.
In UK Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort was in the top 5 hits.
When Moscow Laughs, directed by Boris Barnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1970 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Jorgen Gustafsson: WLAF guard (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Keith Crawford: Wide receiver (St. Louis Rams).
- Karen Davila: Filipino journalist.
- Justin Langer: Australian cricketer and coach.
- Newsy Lalonde: Canadian ice hockey player and lacrosse player (d. 1970).
- New York Knicks' first game against Cleveland Cavaliers, Knicks win 102-94 at Madison Square Gardens, New York.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain
- R. Dean Taylor - Indiana Wants Me
- Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady
- 100 Proof (Aged In Soul) - Somebody's Been Sleeping
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- Bobby Bloom - Montego Bay
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?