Friday 20 November 1970
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family.
In UK Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort was in the top 5 hits.
When Moscow Laughs, directed by Boris Barnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1970 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Trevor Cobb: WLAF running back (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Matt Blunt: American lieutenant and politician 54th Governor of Missouri.
- Phife Dawg: American rapper (A Tribe Called Quest).
- Delia Gonzalez: American boxer.
- Geoffrey Keezer: American pianist and educator.
- UN General Assembly accepts membership of China PR
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain
- R. Dean Taylor - Indiana Wants Me
- Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady
- 100 Proof (Aged In Soul) - Somebody's Been Sleeping
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- Bobby Bloom - Montego Bay
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?