Thursday 22 June 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1911 ?
- Michel Dens: French baritone, particularly associated with the French repertory, both opera and operetta.
- Guus Jansen: Jazz pianist (Net als Toen).
- Marie Philipsen-Braun: Swimmer (1928 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Edward Booher: American publisher, with McGraw-Hill book company.
- King George V of England crowned.
- George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Loving Soul Kiss - Sophie Tucker
- Way Down East - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?