Friday 30 June 1911
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1911 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- James Schwarzenbach: Right-wing, Republican Swiss politician, in the 1970s head of the short-lived Republican Movement and publicist of fascist, völkisch and antisemitic literature, his Thomas-Verlag.
- Paul Rouleau: Luxeuil les Bains EXecutives.
- Czeslaw Milosz: Polish / American writer (Bells in Winter, Nobel 1980).
- Czesław Miłosz: Polish poet and author Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- Virginia Smith: (Rep-R-Nebraska, 1975- ).
- Adolphe Messimy appointed French Minister of War
- US Assay Office in Saint Louis, Missouri closes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?