Tuesday 22 November 1949
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Adam's Rib, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1949
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1949.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1949!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1949 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Richard Carmona: American physician and politician 17th Surgeon General of the United States.
- David Pietrusza: American historian and author.
- Andres Põder: Estonian archbishop.
- Cecilia Bracamonte: Peruvian singer.
- Olivier Metzner: French criminal lawyer, named France's most powerful lawyer by GQ magazine in 2012, also named 'lawyer of gangsters'.
- Paul Hewitt: Canadian astrologer, writer and lecturer who began studying in 1973, and became a full-time professional astrologer in 1978. Formerly working as an insurance underwriter from 1970-1977, he eventually became the Managing Editor of "The Fraternity News," the national journal of the F.C.A. He also is the co-founder and editor of RAMC, a news magazine for astrologers on micro-computers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1949 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby - Mule Train
- Mule Train - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?