Wednesday 24 July 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1912 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
- Wadje Vissers: Belgium sport Champion.
- Jacques Ménager: French Catholic clergyman, who was the 107th Archbishop of Rheims.
- P Rao: Indian documentary filmmaker, art history book writer, art critic and former journalist for The Times of India.
- Essie Summers: New Zealand author (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Please Don't Take My Lovin' Man Away - Elsie Baker
- The Lost Chord - Enrico Caruso
- Whispering Hope - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
- Al Jolson - Snap Your Fingers
- The Last Shot Got Him (The Great Bloo-ie Song) - Eddie Morton
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?