Tuesday 16 July 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1912 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Rodolfo Gucci: Italian noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci who established the saddlery that gradually evolved into a famous fashion empire.
- Milt Bocek: American baseball player (Born 1912).
- Ray Barr: NYC, New York -- Pianist (Vincent Lopez Show).
- Maurizio D'Ancora: Italy Actor.
- Naval torpedo launched from an airplane patented by B.A. Fiske.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Afraid, Pretty Maid, I'm Afraid - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Bob Roberts
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?