Wednesday 31 July 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1912 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Bill Brown: Australian cricketer (Born 1912).
- Irv Kupcinet: Chicago, Illinois -- TV host (Tonight! America After Dark).
- Milton Friedman: American economist, statistician, and writer who taught at the University of Chicago for more than three decades.
- RBC soccer team forms in Roosendaal
- US government prohibits movies and photos of prize fights (censorship).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh Mr. Dream Man (Please Let Me Dream Some More) - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?