Tuesday 30 July 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Blind Man's Sacrifice, directed by Giuseppe de Liguoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1912 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Ren? Martin: Roscoff EXecutives.
- Anne Ridler: British poet, and Faber and Faber editor, selecting the Faber A Little Book of Modern Verse with T. S. Eliot (1941).
- Anne B Ridler: British poetess (Who is my neighbor?).
- Emperor Meiji of Japan dies. He is succeeded by his son Yoshihito who becomes Emperor Taishō. In Japanese History, the event marks the end of the Meiji era and the beginning of the Taishō era.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh Mr. Dream Man (Please Let Me Dream Some More) - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?