Saturday 6 July 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1912 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Heinrich Harrer: Austrian geographer and mountaineer (d. 2006).
- Gerhard Ebeling: German Lutheran theologian who was a student of Rudolf Bultmann at Zurich University.
- 5th Olympic games in Stockholm opens
- Donald Lippincott runs world record 100m (10.6)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Lingering Love - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Ragging the Baby to Sleep - Al Jolson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?