Wednesday 26 November 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Samurai, directed by Edward Zwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Key of Light by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Warrior Women with Lucy Lawless.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing or Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 2003!
Which were the important events of 26 November 2003 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 November
- Concorde makes its final flight, over Bristol, England.
- Action movie star FPJ (Fernando Poe, Jr.) announces he will seek the presidency of the Philippines. His popularity has caused political observers to suggest he'll have a major impact on the campaign to choose an opposition candidate for next May's race.
- Australian Test cricket captain Steve Waugh announces his retirement from international cricket.
- The People's Republic of China dismantles its satellite tracking station in Kiribati following the Pacific atoll nation's recognition of the Republic of China (Taiwan) on November 7.
- ROC Presidential Election 2004: The Kuomintang drops its opposition to holding a referendum on Taiwan independence, a position that has been advocated by President Chen Shui-bian.
- Chairman Choe Byung-yul of the Grand National Party in South Korea has begun a hunger strike after President Roh Moo-hyun vetoed a bill demanding the appointment of an independent prosecutor for Mr. Roh's campaign finances.
- India and Pakistan announce a ceasefire in the Kashmir region.
- Last flight of the Concorde.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?