Tuesday 25 November 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Be Faithful by Fatman Scoop featuring The Crooklyn Clan was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Samurai, directed by Edward Zwick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Key of Light by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 2003!
Which were the important events of 25 November 2003 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Annualized Q3 growth rate in the US gross domestic product exceeds 8%, the highest rate of growth since the Reagan administration.
- In a speech to lawyers in London, one of the United Kingdom's most senior Law Lords, Lord Steyn, condemns the detentions at Guantanamo Bay as a monstrous failure of justice.
- Occupation of Iraq: At least two rockets are reported fired near the US compound in central Baghdad.
- Robert Mugabe, President of Zimbabwe, is not invited to the Commonwealth Heads of Government Conference to be held in Nigeria.
- UNAids and the World Health Organization report record numbers of new AIDS cases.
- Canadian National Railway buys British Columbia Railway from the British Columbia provincial government.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?